Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Progress report, still no photos :(

I'm a bit angry at the moment as I can't get blogger to upload my finished sock photo, despite much wrangling. It will upload other jpg files, from my camera (back when it was working), but for some reason it really doesn't like this photo. So, nothing to show, again. I'm about 1/3 of the way through the second sock and should thus be done with my Olympic project with time to spare. I've determined that I have a hard time knitting during the Olympic coverage, because anything but stockinette requires me to look at the knitting, and thus not at the tv, and so much that happens is fast, so if one is just looking at one's knitting one might miss photo finishes and missed triple flips...but, the sock is progressing nonetheless....

No comments: