While I'm on a roll with this, I also made Anne-Marie a scarf:
Project Stats: Juliet Scarf for Anne-Marie
Yarn: Elsebeth Lavold Angora, cherry red, about 3.5 skeins.
Needles: Size 9 Clover bamboo.
Time to knit: October 7-November 23, 2008.
Modifications: None aside from using bigger yarn and bigger needles than the pattern suggested.
Impressions: This was a nice knit, although it's impossible to photograph. That's not its fault of course, it's my fault for using red fuzzy yarn. My camera doesn't do well with either, so this is a double-whammy of photographic misery. Neither of the photos is really an accurate representation of the color. I used bigger yarn because Anne-Marie moved back to the great white north this fall, and it's cold there, and I figured something warm would be more appropriate than something dainty. I'd been meaning to use this yarn for her for some time, so I was glad to find a pattern that suited it. As for the pattern itself, I absolutely couldn't remember it, even by the end, which was frustrating. Not that it was hard, the lace panel on the left just wasn't intuitive for me.
Next, up, the Waves of Grain stole!