Monday, August 27, 2007

Baby stuff is speedy!


Saartje's Booties
Originally uploaded by
Emily E.M.

Now that I'm talking about knitting again I can show off my most recent FO, Saartje's Bootees. I made these for a coworker whose wife just had a baby. Aren't they precious?

Project Stats: Saartje's Bootees
Pattern
: Saartje's Bootees
Yarn: Koigu KPPPM, purchased at Weaving Works
Needles: Size 2 Clover bamboo straights
Time on the needles: About 1 hour each, plus finishing.
Impressions: So cute! So fast! I love these, and I'll certainly make more of them for other babies I know or will be meeting soon! These are also a good Project Spectrum FO, since this months colors include purple...

5 comments:

Octopus Knits said...

Those are so cute! Thanks for all the photos -- I've been enjoying them greatly.

bookwoman said...

How cute. And I'm in need of some quick baby footwear for my cousin's soon-to-be-wee-one.

Anonymous said...

Sweeeeet!!

Anonymous said...

Emily, Marlene wrote down the pattern of the bootees. They are so adorable. love, mom

Cfighter said...

you give new meaning to the word bootylicious ;)