I found this on my friend Kristen's blog, and thought it might be fun:
1. First and Middle Name: Emily Elizabeth
2. Birthday: May 11
3. Married: Nope
4. Kids: None
5. Name of High School Team: The Lakers (what is a Laker, exactly?)
6. Favorite TV show: The Office (UK), Columbo episodes from back in the day
7. Favorite band or singer: There are too many. Let's say R.E.M. And Pulp. And Suede, who I shall never refer to as "The London Suede"
8. Celebrity you have the hots for: Damiano Cunego
9. Last movie you saw in the theater: Superbad
10. Movie that you cried your eyes out to: Almost anything, really. Including commercials. It's genetic.
11. What did you do last night? Watched Season One of Extras. Hilarious.
12. Favorite Perfume/Cologne: Clinique Happy
13. Last Thing You Ate: Whole wheat pasta and marinara. How dull...
14. Favorite Holiday: Halloween
15. Something you dressed up for at Halloween: A giant die (as in dice).
16. Last concert you went to: Patterson Hood (of the Drive-By Truckers), solo at the Tractor Tavern last Thursday
17. Siblings? Do you get along? None, but I've always been fond of myself.
18. Person you miss the most: Aside from family, my friend Sarah. It's a shame we've lost touch.
19. Dream job: Science writer for the London Times
20. Toothpaste you use: Colgate
21. Dream Vacation: Everest base camp
22. What color is your car: Red
23. What are you listening to right now: Drunk people stumbling around the alley
24. If you could look like a celebrity, who? I'm stealing Kristen's Sienna Miller answer.
25. Hobbies: Knitting, reading, hiking, skiing, running, laziness