Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Special guest appearance


Today we have a special guest - Pam's legs!!!

Now I'm pretty sure that I've never seen an eyelash skirt before, so this is a first for me. Pam bought a pound of pink eyelash (slightly variegated, which you can't really see in the photo) on the internet. Her first plan was to make a dress with it, but that got scaled down in favor of a skirt. This is the second incarnation of the skirt, the first having had a grey background and being obscenely short (her words, that one didn't see the light of day). This one has a black background and ruffle around the bottom, and some bobbles that blend in just above the ruffle. Although it is bright, it's fun and she is quite happy with it. I will say that there is NO way I could pull off such a skirt, but Pam is doing it quite nicely. There is enough eyelash left for another one, should anyone be in the market : )

No comments: